Saturday, June 4, 2011

Double Whammy!!

Interesting! Interesting synchronicities!

Just a couple that I’ve experienced, one within a week, one within a few days...is time speeding up, or what?!

Firstly, on MSN online today (the day that I posted this), I see 'Weirdest monuments in America' with Peanuts statues at Saint Paul displayed.

This only a week after a choir performance at the Kay Meek Centre in West Vancouver. One of the pieces the 'Burstin’ with Broadway' choir sang then was 'Beethoven Day' from the musical, You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown featuring Schroeder and Lucy from the Peanuts comic strip by Charles Schultz.
Lo and behold, what did I see on the home page but a picture of bronze statues resembling Schroeder and Lucy! Schroeder at the piano and Lucy in her usual pose leaning against the piano. (Forgive me as I couldn’t separate or delete the other attached picture. Ignore that one if you can! ; ))

When I clicked on the link of the photo above, a picture of a bronze Patty kicking a ball with the following blurb below:

Though he lived the majority of his life in northern California, "Peanuts" cartoon creator Charles Schulz was born and raised in the Minneapolis/Saint Paul area. For four consecutive years after his death in 2000, the cities staged tributes to Schulz by placing five-foot tall fibreglass statues of Snoopy, Charlie Brown, Lucy and Linus in dozens of locations. Those statues were auctioned off at the exhibitions' end, meanwhile several permanent, bronze statues were installed to fill the void. The best cluster of these bronze statues featuring Charlie, Schroeder, Lucy, Linus, Sally, Patty, Marcie and Woodstock are in neighbouring Rice and Landmark Parks in downtown Saint Paul.

Secondly, within two days (of the 'North Shore News' being published), though actually three – same day as the synchronicity above occurred – when I saw this, in Friday June 3rd’s edition, there was on the top of page A3 a headline, entitled “New course is the bee’s knees.”

Well, what was so interesting about that is that I had NEVER EVER heard of nor seen that expression before until Wednesday when I came upon a card that said "You're the bee's knees” as part of the greeting. I asked a few people if they knew what it meant and most people didn’t know. I later discovered it means "the greatest" or along the lines of being sweet.

Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo (theme of the Twilight Zone?)

Well, what is God/Spirit/The Universe (whatever name you wish to call it) trying to tell me? That I can manifest miracles and magic again (like I used to quite well)? Or to believe in miracles? Or to have faith? Or to trust my intuition? Or to trust myself? Or any of the above? Or all of the above? (I couldn’t resist adding the last two questions as it reminded me of tests at school! ; ) Didn’t you hate those types of questions?)

Anyway, this all occurred on a day when I returned from a mediumship workshop. I felt strongly compelled to undertake this because of my desire to connect with my dead twin sister, especially when I’ve been told by clairvoyants and the like in the past that she is with me often and is my twin flame.

So, I could rightly analyze all this and go into my ego mind. Or, better yet, I can go into my heart and just acknowledge and be grateful that these so-called, albeit small, miracles happen. And, of course, I can be amused at such particular occurrences, that is, the details or nature of them if they're funny (like above).

By the way, if any of you reading this think I took the trouble to research this and copy and paste just for the sake of creating this blog, forget it! I didn’t. This actually happened. And I love it when it does! Yeah! : )

I purposely posted it as a draft to prove that I found this a week after Burstin' with Broadway's show. What are the synchronicities happening in your life? Do you validate them by expressing gratitude (whether silently or out loud)? Do you honour them or ignore them, attributing them as rubbish, nonsense, foolishness, or the like?

Are there synchronicities that you experience that you may coin 'coincidences' (like I used to call them)?

No comments:

Post a Comment