* Having 'a drink' (Black Cherry cocktail mix) and dinner at a pub patio (Steamworks) in the cool air on a hot day
* Sharing an interesting dessert amongst us with three flavours of custard/mousse-like dessert
* A holiday mid-week - Canada Day
* A paid holiday (at least for me)
* Fireworks to music (on Canada Day)
* Dancing to live music outdoors
* Bumping into someone I know, a former choir member
* Having 'a drink' - I rarely do (honest!) - and feeling groovy (a little tipsy perhaps as I drank too fast with an empty stomach, not realizing till later that they did allow food in the beer garden
* Creativity - ideas for a scrapbook page
* Another sunny hot weekend to air-dry my laundry*
* Fresh brewed iced tea
* David's Tea, a colourful and wonderful shop for tea-drinkers/lovers
* Fresh summer fruit: cherries and apricots
* Ice cream - black cherry! - to keep me cool, albeit temporarily! ;)
*Should I stop saying this as I think it will be a summer-long theme?!
What are you grateful for at this time? Today/yesterday/this past week?