Here is my gratitude list for the day, week, month, and year(!) thus far in no particular order.
* A new year and thus a new beginning (http://xpressyouressence.blogspot.ca/2014/12/out-with-old-in-with-new_31.html)
* My birthday this month: treating myself and being treated! ;) (http://xpressyouressence.blogspot.ca/2015/01/happy-birthday-to-me-part-1.html)
* A new hair style, a new me! ;)
* The basics: shelter - a roof over my head and warmth; food; clothes
* Tops and sweaters at great discount prices
* Thrift stores...need I say more! ;)
* Donating to clear up space and help others in need
* Recycling and compost programs to help Mother Earth
* Creativity through blogging and writing
* Singing in two fun choirs including two of my favourite songs: Happy (http://xpressyouressence.blogspot.ca/2014/09/world-gratitude-day-part-2.html) and Ode to Joy (http://xpressyouressence.blogspot.ca/2014/12/ode-to-joy.html)
* Blogging communities for support and learning
* Blogging prompts, though even though I have lots of ideas and inspiration to write from, sometimes it's fun to write as part of a challenge and write FUN posts! ;) (http://xpressyouressence.blogspot.ca/2015/01/wordy-wednesday-rainbow-connection.html)
(Just a side note, that I have copied and pasted the links above as my links don't seem to be working...not sure if temporary or not.)
I'm sure there is lots more I can list; however, I have left you with enough reading so enjoy! ;)
Now it’s your turn!
What’s on your list this week? Please share with me and the woman who inspired me - finally doing it! - to start this: Laurel Regan.
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
1. Write and post a gratitude list in your own blog.
2. Click the "add your link" button below and share your gratitude post.
3. Click "get the InLinkz code" below and add the linkup code to your post.
4. Visit and comment on some of the posts listed in the Gratitude Linkup.
What's on your gratitude list today? Please feel free to share!