Today's gratitude list predominantly continues on the theme of free and freedom from last week (http://xpressyouressence.blogspot.ca/2015/06/gratitude-list-8-free-and-freedom.html) as well as the outdoors, in no particular order as follows:
* Reading an interesting sci-fi book: didn't think I was a fan of science fiction!
* Relaxing and reading in a nearby park with lots of trees, including tall pine trees
* Creating colourful and tasty salads with organic vegetables and fruit
* Free samples including that of food
* Fridays Shipyards Night Market in North Van
* Gelato! Especially on a warm summer evening - oh, spring!
* Free music outdoors and great bands
* Free vocal session (introductory)
* Free coffee after so many stars/points collected
* Free/donation luncheon
* Being able to air dry laundry again outside on a sunny weekend
* Walking the neighbourhood nightly, usually around sunset (before/after) sometimes alone, sometimes with a friend
* Beauty whether homes, gardens, neighbourhoods, and vistas
* A walk by the ocean in picturesque West Vancouver
* Eyesight: being able to read and see lovely vistas
P.S. I changed my photo on last week's gratitude of the side of this Bavarian Alps home.
And now your turn, what are you grateful for? Today and/or this past week and/or in general?