I decided that today was and is a good day to write another gratitude list. One felt like it was in order, speaking of which my gratitude list for the day, week, month thus far is in no particular order as follows (concerning my current home):
* My home which is comfortable and relatively spacious
* A bed to sleep on (even if it is a couch bed), warm flannel sheets, and a down duvet to keep me warm
* Laminate hardwood floor replica in the bathroom, kitchen, and bedroom
* Generous-sized windows bringing in natural light with a view to greenery
* A gas fireplace to cozy up to in a small cozy living room on really cold days
* A new and clean dishwasher and stove
* A generous-sized fridge
* An abundance of cupboards and shelving space to house most of my stuff
* A storage area (albeit behind the fridge of all places)
* A 'built-in' shelf that lines my bedroom and living room to house books
* A partially furnished suite to avoid buying or lugging furniture from one place to another, especially as a renter
* A large deck to sit, eat, air dry my laundry, and watch and listen to nature (such as the moon and birds)
* Utilities (heat, hydro, hot water) and WIFI included in my rent
* A great landlord: approachable and easy-going
* My landlord's friendly golden labrador - my favourite dog!
* Access to a washer and dryer
* Close proximity to a covered bus stop, a park (where I get to hug trees), and a small mall (my preferred size) with some major conveniences
The 'Law of Attraction' (or LOA) as I alluded to in some previous posts (http://xpressyouressence.blogspot.ca/2011/10/gratitude-is-new-attitude.html) declares that it is important to express gratitude and feel grateful for that which is in your life currently. That way, more of the same is likely to actualize ...
What’s on your list today and/or this past week/month? Please share with me and the woman who inspired me to do this: Laurel Regan.